Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Punctuality, regularity, discipline and manners must
be observed in the school.
- Chewing of gums in the school premises is strictly
- The student must come to school in the prescribed neat
& clean uniform.
- Leave application must be sent in time; otherwise the
students will be marked absent.
- Application for leave beyond 7 days must be
accompanied by medical certificate.
- The student suffering from infectious disease will be
allowed to attend the class only after the production of medical fitness
- Parents are not allowed to go to the class room
- The students should keep their nails trimmed and teeth
- All the waste material should be put into the dustbin.
- The student will
not be allowed to leave the school during working hours unless he/she produces
a note in the daily signed by parents/ guardians.
- A parent –teacher meeting will be held at the end of every month. The date and time will be communicated to the parents through children.